Tuesday 15 March 2016

American Horror Story Hotel Mood Board

This is the mood board I have created to capture the theme of my chosen TV Programme American Horror Story Hotel. I have included images of abandoned hotels, art deco decoration, addiction, glamour and 1930's glamour, keyholes, vampires, blood, numbers and guns. 

I feel like these link to my TV programme the best because there is lots of reference to addiction, wether that is addiction in the sense of dugs and also the thirst for blood and and survival. The theme of art deco is quite important as this is how the hotel is styled, and this links to the images of the run down hotels as once the art deco decoration would have looked grand, but now it looks slightly run down. I also think numbers seem very important to the series as it links in with the numbers of rooms and also how some of the room numbers are renowned for something bad happening in them.

The main mood of my TV series is quite dark with a juxtaposition of glamour which I have demonstrated through this mood board.

No comments:

Post a Comment