Tuesday 1 March 2016

Final Design

 This is my final makeup design that I have chosen after experimenting with all of my designs. I have took what went well and what didn't go well and I have combined them together to create this final design. This is created for the final scene when she is found in her tomb. I wanted her to look gaunt and unwell, but still overall beautiful. The skin will be pale, and I will lightly use contouring to make her look emaciated, this will be blended under the eyes like eye bags and I will also shade the neck and collarbones to make them look slimmer. I will apply the blush lightly to look flushed and the lipstick to look bitten. The brows will be full, and I will define the eyes slightly with a bit of brown, focusing the colour near the bridge of the nose to look unnatural. To finish the look off I will use liner to make the eyes look more feline and blend some red into the lower lash line and tear duct area so the eyes look sore.

This is the quick trial I did on myself to see how this final makeup design looked, I am overall pretty happy with the outcome, the makeup is subtle and suitable for HD. The parts that I am not happy with and need to work on is I don't think the base is pale enough so when applying this to my model I will mix in more white Supracolour, and I will also make the brows more rounded, as my eyebrows look to modern and arched. I am happy with the contouring because it has brought out the bones on my neck without looking overly obvious that it has been contoured.
Products
  • Moisturiser/ Primer - Nivea, Satin primer
  • Skin - Kryolan palest foundation & White skin base.
  • Blush - Red Supracolour & nivea
  • Contour/ Highlight - Kryolan darkest foundation colour & white Supracolour.
  • Eyeshadow - Cozy Grey. Brun & Red Kryolan
  • Liner - Black
  • Mascara - Black & Clear
  • Lip - Red Supracolour & Nivea

No comments:

Post a Comment