Sunday 27 March 2016

5 min Presentation and Feedback

Unfortunately I have accidentally deleted my power point and cannot find back up to put the images of my slides on my blog.

Reflection

After presenting my ideas for my characters Claudia and Mrs. Laderman, this made me feel much more confident about what I was doing, and really cemented my ideas for my characters. I was really pleased with the positive feedback that I got, everyone seemed to understand my ideas and Kat even said that they work really well together. The thing that helped me when doing this presentation is that I came prepared and did plenty of research before so because I didn't go in blind I think this helped me a lot. The thing that this presentation made me think about is how I am going to shoot my characters, Kat said that I need to think about location and how I am going to shoot my characters, because I have created two very strong characters I will need to focus on getting them both spot on. The part I will really struggle on is getting special effects into my makeup design as this isn't something I am interested in, but because of the brief I will really research into what I could do and I will keep it subtle. Kat also suggested creating my makeup for the countess and shooting it until I am satisfied, then covering the model in blood and shooting again, then I will be able to choose which one of my images look stronger.

Development

After doing this presentation, I am going to start looking at trying to message hotels to see if I would be able to shoot in the hotel, however if I cant or if the hotels don't look how I want them to I will start thinking about strategically shooting in the studio. so it looks like more is going on in the background when it isn't.

I am also going to start researching all aspects of things that I want to include in my designs, then start developing them into my face charts, I want to have  all of these things done for after the easter break and then start shooting the first week back, which will leave me a week to edit, evaluate and tie up loose ends before the deadline.

No comments:

Post a Comment