Tuesday 19 April 2016

Technical Evaluation

I haven't really enjoyed the technical side of this unit at all, I struggled in many aspects of it as special effects make-up is 100% not the area of makeup that I want to go into. The parts that I have enjoyed is learning new techniques and also using new products that I feel I could transfer over into fashion makeup, for example I am really excited about using coloured teeth enamel in fashion shoots, and also fullers earth and colouring it with kyrolan hairsprays, this creates beautiful textures so I am very pleased I have more knowledge about products that normally wouldn't be used in fashion work. I think one of my main struggles during this unit was that I was very heavy handed with my application of colour, so I really struggled with making the makeup look realistic and it often looked 'theatrical' and not suitable for HD.

No comments:

Post a Comment