Friday 15 April 2016

Mrs. Laderman Face Charts

For my Mrs. Laderman designs I have tried to represent power and her villainous attitude through makeup, I have found that the best way to do this is by using a strong angular contour, and winging the eyes out to make them look more feline as this is associated with being very sexual. powerful and also mysterious. I have also chosen to include a lot of redin my designs as this can represent passion, love and also danger.


These are the images that have visually inspired me when creating the makeup for Mrs. Laderman, again I have gone with images from catwalks and editorials as these are what inspires me the most when designing makeup. I particularly like the bleached brows and the use of graphic liner. 

When designing these makeups, I will first shoot them with the makeup only, then with the blood coming down from the mouth to show that something is wrong.

Design 1

The first design I have created has a little bit of a twist on the classic glamour look, I want the brows to be pointed and slanted to give an angry powerful expression to the face, this a long with  the dramatic winged liner will be how I have portrayed power through makeup. To finish off I have chosen a red lip to represent danger, and passion. Perfect for a femme fatale.
 

 Products...

  • Face - Strobe cream, Face and body & Kryolan foundation, dermacolor concealer and illamasqua loose set powder.
  • Eyes - Ends of eyebrows blocked, MAC Brun eyeshadow, Black liner, white on lower lash line. Fake eyelashes.
  • Lips - Red, Mixture of the two red shades in supracolor pallette. Clear gloss.
  • Highlight and Contour - Elf contouring pallette and strobe cream.
Design 2

For my second design I wanted something softer and more glamorous, this will be more of an everyday look and will give the viewer a false sense of security about my character, as she will be looking quite soft. I will create this by applying a light sparkling eye-shadow all over the lid, and pairing this with soft fluttering eyelashes.However because my character is evil I have contrasted this softness with a deep burgundy matte lip, and bleached eyebrows. This juxtaposition will leave the characters feeling uneasy and aware of my characters evil side.


  
Products...

  • Face - Kryolan matte primer, Kryolan foundation, dermacolour concealer and Illamasqua loose set.
  • Eyes - Makeup geek Ice Queen all over the lid, Eye gloss, Lashes. White eyeliner in the inner corner.
  • Lips - Burgundy lip liner, burgundy lip and powder so it looks matte.
  • Highlight and Contour - Illamasqa shade and light duo.

Design 3

The third look that I have designed is more for if she was attending a fashion show/ event. I have gone for the same idea as the first design, but have created this with different colours for the wing. I have also designed this with blood all over the mouth and neck .


Products...

  • Face - Kryolan satin primer, Kryolan foundation mixed with MAC face and body, dermacolour concealer and Illamasqua loose set.
  • Eyes - Maybelline colour tattoo in On and on bronze or Cranberry. Coco bear through the crease and eye gloss. Lashes. 
  • Lips - Fake blood. 
  • Highlight and Contour - Illamasqua shade duo and Bobbi Brown shimmer brick in beige.

No comments:

Post a Comment