Tuesday 19 April 2016

Claudia & Mrs. Laderman Mood Boards

To round off my research for my characters I have created finalised mood boards to design my makeup around, these mood boards are a collection of all the images and themes that have inspired me the most when researching different aspects of my characters personalities/ back stories. 

Claudia



Themes...
  • Addiction
  • Prostitution
  • Mental Illness
Inspiration...
  • 90's grunge
  • Heroin Chic - Calvin Klein Adverts, Davide Sorrenti and Jamie King.
  • Red Light District Amsterdam.
  • Trainspotting & Requiem for a Dream.
Makeup Effects -
  • Waxxy Skin
  • Bruise's and Track Marks
  • Glossy Worn Eye Makeup
  • Dirtying Down.
  • Blue/ Dead Lips.
Styling - 
  • Black Cami Dress
  • Fishnets
  • Fur Coat.
Mrs. Laderman
Themes...
  • Vampire's 
  • Art Deco 
Inspiration...
  • Femme Fatale's
  • 1930's Screen Sirens
  • Marylin Minter
Makeup Effects -
  • Dramatic Cat eye.
  • Porcelain Skin.
  • Strong Contour
  • Blocked Brows
  • Fake Blood.
Styling - 
  • Black Cami - Lingerie Style Top
  • Black Robe

No comments:

Post a Comment