Sunday 24 April 2016

Brief 2 Evaluation

I am so pleased we got the second part of the brief because I feel like I identified with it a lot more, the thing that I enjoyed about it the most was not having time restraints with the timed assessment and also having the freedom to shoot the images however I liked to create a character, I found this aspect of the brief a lot more interesting to research and a lot of it came naturally to me as I was interested in all of the subjects I covered in my research. The thing that I think that I could improve on was maybe to be a little bit more creative with my set ups, I feel like I could have put a lot more effort into my Mrs. Laderman shoot to make it look more visually exciting but unfortunately I left my shoot until last minute and was unable to book a studio, so for my next assignments I need to keep an eye on my timings in order to get the image that I want.


No comments:

Post a Comment