Friday 22 April 2016

Claudia Shoot

SETTING...

Claudia is in the bathroom of the hotel after having a severe psychotic episode in which she killed a female guest who Mrs. Laderman accused of trying to get too close to Quentin the second images are of a calmer Claudia after shooting up and smoking a cigarette. 


FINAL IMAGES





FRONT AND SIDE





EVALUATION

I am really happy with how the images for Claudia came out, the hair and makeup took 45 minutes and I think it looks really effective for my character, because I wasn't happy with my SFX attempts when trying to create track marks, I settled on using glycerine and water on the face and hair to make her skin look sweaty and waxxy, and I also used a little bit of blue eyeshadow on the lips to give them the look of being starved of oxygen. I think the glossy eyes look really effective because they give the appearance of being slept or lived in. The thing I think I could have improved on for these photos is maybe to have made more of an effort with the setting, if I had smeared blood down the shower screen this would have made the photograph more eerie, however I was afraid it would stain. Overall I am really pleased with this makeup and believe it makes up for the depth of character that Mrs. Laderman lacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment