Friday 22 April 2016

Mrs. Laderman Shoot

SETTING...

The thought behind this shoot is meant to be a boudoir scene, Mrs. Laderman is all dolled up for her victim arriving, the second set of photos is Mrs. Laderman after she has brutally killed and devoured one of her victims...

FINAL IMAGES






FRONT IMAGE


 EVALUATION

Overall the makeup took about 2.30 minutes to complete as my model Charli has very long hair, this was mainly because I was trying to get the makeup and hair as neat as I could. I am pleased with the outcome of this though the only things I think I could improve on for the makeup is the wings of the eyeliner and the cut crease could be a lot sharper and more precise, and also the hair let me down slightly because one side dropped, as you can see from the front image above and the way I curled the hair left a visible indent, this is something that If I took a little bit more care I could have corrected. However I do think I have used my research and technical abilities to create a very suitable look for my character. I'm not so happy with the setting of my photograph, because I shot in studio I think my Mrs. Laderman lacks character and it is hard to fit her into the programme as the images I have shot of her lacks depth of character in comparison to my images of Claudia. 


No comments:

Post a Comment