Tuesday 19 April 2016

Styling & Set Design.

In order to make my characters more believable I have had to consider styling and set design to make my characters more believable. 

Styling

Claudia - For Claudia's styling I have chosen a black cami dress with lace detail around the top, I will be pairing this with black fishnet tights to give it the 90's look. 

Mrs. Laderman - Because I have shot Mrs. Laderman in a bedroom scene I wanted to put her in clothes that resemble lingerie. For this I have chosen a black pyjama cami top and a sheer black kimono which I have tied round the waist and draped over the shoulders to make it look like a sheer robe. 

Set Design

Claudia - For Claudia I am going to be shooting her in the bathroom of my accommodation, I am going to make it look dirty and dingy and maybe apply blood to the mirror. I want to cover the light with a red gel to give it a red light district feel.

Mrs. Laderman - I am wanting to shoot Mrs. Laderman in studio, because of leaving shooting until last minute I had to shoot in the small studio because all the studios downstairs were booked, if this wasn't the case I would have liked to shoot with a spotlight bulb to be more dramatic. Instead I just want to shoot simple images of her with blood round her mouth as if she has just devoured her latest victim. 

No comments:

Post a Comment